Here are the top 10 reasons we love Highgrove…
1. The neighborhood is located in one of the most sought-after school districts in the CSRA.
Riverside Middle and Greenbrier High schools have a 9/10 rating on GreatSchools.org. Students at these schools are testing well above state and national averages. Riverside Elementary in Evans has an 8/10 rating, with superior test grades compared to most other schools.
2. Highgrove features three experienced local builders who have each been in business for over 30 years.
Downeast, Pierwood Construction and Bill Beazley Homes offer a diverse range of floor plans, amenities, styles and features for you to choose from. These builders have longstanding track records of A+ customer service and deliver the very best.
3. You’re just six minutes from Evans Town Center.
Evans Town Center features music festivals, summer beach blasts and patriotic picnics throughout the year to bring the community together. How nice it would be to forego the hassle of parking and just walk down to the festivities from your home!
4. You are surrounded by some of the most prestigious homes in Columbia County.
Homes on Champions Circle and Michaels Creek are selling for $875,000 to nearly a million. It’s nice to have these opulent manors right around the corner. Property values are steadily rising in the high-demand Evans township. The average listing price of homes in Evans is $294,000, according to Trulia, so you will find great bargains in the brand new estates at Highgrove.
5. You’re minutes from the huge Columbia County library, Columbia County Amphitheater and Lady Antebellum Amphitheater.
Residents of Highgrove at Williamsburg are big fans of the arts. Fun events include karaoke nights, movie nights, jazz and wine nights, blues and barbecue, and art in the park.
6. You’re 15 minutes from Clarks Hill Lake, one of the largest and most popular man-made lakes in the Southeast.
Here you can fish, picnic, camp, boat and enjoy a nice day. Clarks Hill Lake is one of the best places to find Crappie. You can also expect to catch largemouth bass, catfish, hybrid bass and sunfish.
7. Patriot’s Park, the largest recreation department site in Columbia County, is five minutes from your doorstep.
Patriot’s Park includes baseball and softball diamonds, basketball courts, tennis courts, batting cages, soccer fields, disc golf, volleyball, fitness center, two playgrounds, a walking track, restrooms and concessions. This is the ideal facility for active sports enthusiasts.
8. This community features streetlights and sidewalks for greater safety.
All utilities are underground for a better neighborhood appearance and reliability. Streetlights and sidewalks make this a very walkable, safe community.
9. You’re just minutes from major retail shopping and dining.
Zagat’s-rated restaurants like Garlic Clove Italian Eatery, Augsburg Haus and Sho Chin’s are just 2.5 miles down the road. Subway and Zaxby’s are even closer. Publix, Dollar General, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, Marshalls, Kohl’s, Ace Hardware and all the shops at Evans Town Center are less than five miles away.
10. This community is amenity-packed!
With a neighborhood Jr. Olympic Swimming Pool, Activity Center, Pond and Walking Trails, there is always something to do moments from home. Highgrove is truly a self-contained community where recreation and walkable amenities are plentiful.
Learn more about Highgrove, one of Evans, Georgia’s best neighborhoods.