Many factors go into choosing the right local real estate agent. Naturally, you’ll want someone you will feel comfortable with, who is knowledgeable in the area and shows homes in your price range. If you are first arriving in the Augusta metro from across the state or from another state entirely, another piece of criterion you want to consider is relocation certification. Not all local real estate agents have this special designation.
What Does It Mean To Be “Relocation Certified?”
The Relocation Broker Certification Program offered by Brookfield GRS provides real estate agents with self-study materials about the region and all the various local assistance programs accessible to newcomers. Recently, this program was recognized for excellence and innovation with an Expatic HR award for “industry thought leadership.”Agents who complete the relocation modules and pass the online exam will be best prepared to handle your complex paperwork and needs as an expatriate.
Certified relocation agents:
– Work full-time
– Are members of the Honor Society
– Attend at least 80% of all office meetings
– Regularly attend relocation training sessions
– Possess an in-depth knowledge of paperwork, and
– Represent our most polished, professional housing experts.
Who Is Relocation Certified At Prudential Beazley?
The following Prudential Beazley agents are Relocation-Certified:
- Stephanie Symonds (Also G-Certified for Government employees)
- Barbara Sanders (Also G-Certified for Government employees)
- Rachel Combs (Also G-Certified for Government employees)
- Patti Cornette (Also G-Certified for Government employees)
- Vicki Matthews (Also G-Certified for Government employees)
- Suzanne Aresenault
- Rebecca McGinty
- Roxanne Bentley
- Natalie Sherrod
- Teresa Moxley
- Nicole Trask
We would also like to welcome Wilbur Lane to the program! We expect he’ll be on this list soon as well. Our agents strive to offer you the very best in a competitive market and are quick to snap up new opportunities to learn. Visit this page to find contact information for Prudential Beazley brokers.
Moving To Georgia?
Be sure to check out our helpful Relocation Guide. Here you will find essential information on housing, employers and recreation for Augusta GA, Aiken SC, and Columbia County in general. From there, we invite you to contact us at 706-863-1775 for any of your relocation needs. Whether you want to know where to board your pet and grab a bite to eat, or which utility companies to call and who the best local movers are, we are your one-stop-shop for relocating to the CSRA.