Are you looking to retire your outdated appliances or refinish your worn out wood floors? Are you tired of looking at that drab furniture and that awful bathroom tile? If so, but you lack the dough, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices could be your saving grace!
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is teaming up with HGTV to offer $50,000 toward one lucky someone’s fixer upper! That’s enough money to remodel your kitchen and bathroom, AND add a 16 x 20 foot deck to the backyard! But just how you spend the 50K is up to you. We know that you probably have 100 ideas, but here are 8 to start you off.
1. Add a second story – With a national average cost of 155K, this one will require some additional saving and planning. However, $50,000 is a great place to start!
2. Remodel the bathroom– National average cost: 17K
3. Turn the basement into a guest room or bar– National average cost: 63K
4. Replace the windows with wood frames– National average cost: 11K
5. Replace kitchen cabinet fronts and hardware and install a new energy efficient wall oven and cooktop– National average cost: 20K
6. Garage door replacement– National average cost: 2K
7. Fiber cement siding– National average cost: 13K
8. Construct a wood deck in the backyard– National average cost: 10K
Home sellers – Did you know that a minor remodel allows you to increase your asking price and will help you sell quicker!
If selected as the $50,000 sweepstakes winner, you will want to put that money toward something spectacular! And to help you, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is throwing in ANOTHER awesome prize – a consultation with Joanna and Chip Gaines from HGTV’s Fixer Upper. Approximate retail value: $52,500!
Contest is open to all United States residents over the age of 21. To enter, visit the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices website . Then, complete and submit the online entry form. Incorrect or incomplete entries will be void. Contest closes June 15, 2015 at 5:00 ET. Eligible persons are limited to one entry during the promotional period. Additional entries will be disqualified.
The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on June 22, 2015 by an independent judging organization and will be contacted by phone on or about June 25, 2015.
No purchase is necessary. Employees, independent contractors, and members of their households and immediate families of the promotion entities are ineligible for the contest.
For more information about the sweepstakes or contest rules, click here.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beazley, REALTORS® is happy to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and we look forward to seeing who the lucky Grand Prize Winner is!
Could it be you?