Are you looking for a new home in Beech Island, SC this spring? Then you won’t want to miss Prudential Beazley’s Annual Open House located at one of the premier lifestyle communities in the area: The Retreat at Storm Branch. This Earth Day (April 22nd), join Prudential Beazley realtors for a day of food, fun and festivities!
Never Been To An Open House Before?
Our Annual Open House is a great place to start! Invest a few hours of your time to meet our realtors, enjoy a tasty catered lunch, try your hand at winning prizes, and tour a few homes. For us realtors, it’s one of the most highly-anticipated events of the year.
Even if you’ve been to open house events before, you’ve never been to one like this! All guests will enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch with Delectable Desserts. We’ll also be giving away generous prizes — an iPad Mini, $100 spa gift card, $100 to Cabela’s and $25 to Starbucks — as well as gift bag for all attendees.
Full Open House Event Details:
Directions To The Retreat At Storm Branch:
About The Retreat At Storm Branch SC Homes
Residents in this Beech Island, SC community are drawn here for the peaceful country living next to woodlands and the 210 acres of Boyd Park, yet just moments from both Aiken and Augusta. The selection of large floor plans feature side-entry garages and elegant accouterments such as crown molding, exposed beams and wainscoting. Read the “Top 10 Reasons To Move To The Retreat At Storm Branch” for more information.
Here are a few fast facts about the homes you’ll be touring in this community:
– Square footage ranges from 2,661 to 3,483 square feet.
– Homes have four bedrooms and your choice of 2.5, 3 or 3.5 baths.
– There are multiple floor plans to choose from.
– Prices start in the $250s.
– All homes are built by either Bill Beazley Homes or Pierwood Construction Company, two of the area’s largest and most distinguished home builders, and backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
– Eco-friendly features include: Low-E glass windows, Energy Star thermostats and appliances, low-flush toilets, water-conserving fixtures, recyclable yarn carpeting, manufactured support beams, sealed ductwork, insulated doors, and more. Click here for more details.
Why Prudential Beazley Real Estate?
We are a local company, but we’re also part of a national real estate network consisting of 2,100 member offices and 68,000 real estate professionals. Prudential Beazley has been helping buyers find homes in the area since 1986.
With a focus on integrity, professionalism and results, we promise you a wonderful experience finding your next home. Ongoing training and education is mandatory for our agents, so you can be sure you’re treated to the very best — insider knowledge, modern home trends and the most innovative technology the industry has to offer.
We look forward to meeting you at the Open House event! Do not hesitate to contact Sherry Stills (706-726-4087 or 706-863-1775) if you have any questions before the big day.