November 1st is World Vegan Day. To honor your vegan friends and family or explore new foods for your personal health, here are a few surprisingly vegan snacks to serve during your holiday parties and gatherings.
All recipes were found from One Green Planet’s website full of plant-based food solutions.
- Cauliflower Buffalo Bites and Raw Cashew Ranch Dip are a vegan take on a delicious classic appetizer. One Green Planet has an easy-to-follow recipe here.
- This spinach dip crescent roll ring is easy to make and may disappear fast. It requires simple ingredients and replaces the classic dairy-based spinach dip that is a staple at parties everywhere.
- These broccoli wings are a little more flavorful than cauliflower chicken substitutes and can be topped with any sauce of your choice. Barbecue and buffalo sauces are popular classics, but feel free to experiment and make it your own!
- Jalapeno Poppers with Smoked Tofu mix crunch and creamy textures with spicy and cool flavors. They are a popular year-round appetizer, so having a vegan option will make you the life of the party.
- If you are a cheese lover, these mozzarella-stuffed quinoa pizza bites are a great vegan substitute. The savory tomato sauce and homemade vegan mozzarella will satisfy all of your Italian appetizer cravings.
- Zucchini Tater Tots are a healthier snack for kids and can be flavored in many different ways. All you need are potatoes, zucchini, spices and olive oil!
- Another recipe for cheese lovers is this chickpea fondue that mimics the silky texture of a classic fondue. Add pretzels, crackers, or any other snack of your choosing for a fondue station that will leave mouths watering.
For a complete list of the vegan snack recipes offered by One Green Planet, visit this link.